Decals + Curb Stencils
Select your Font
Coordinated curb stencil for curb appeal to the max!
Decals: Curb Stencils
Dazzle your neighbors with a single-use curb address stencil to coordinate perfectly with your house numbers, letters and plaques for one-of-a-kind curb appeal!
With your curb stencil order we’ll include:
- A 5 inch tall peel-and-stick, vinyl curb stencil, with 4 inch tall text, in your combination of numbers / letters
- Step-by-step Installation Instructions
- Paint not included
- 5 inch tall single-use, removable peel-and-stick painting stencil
- 4 inch tall numbers expertly spaced and aligned in your unique combination of numbers / letters
- Best used on smooth concrete, metal, glass, or any even surface
- Consult our recommended spray paint colors that coordinate with our vinyl mailbox decals
- Clean, smooth, and dry mounting surface required
- Made-to-order in the USA
- Production time: 10 business days
- Sorry, no returns on this made-to-order product
- Customization , orientation, and large quantities available, just email us!
- International shipping options available
- Delivery time varies by location
- Curb stencil orders delivered via USPS
- If USPS doesn't deliver to your address, contact us
Or guide me through my my Curb Stencil options
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Order
Curb Stencil Product Info
Your single-use curb stencil will arrive with your unique combination of numbers / letters aligned and spaced on a 5” high peel-and-stick sheet. Refer to our Installation Instructions for a list of supplies needed. Surfaces must be clean, smooth, and dry. Spray paint not included.
Our single use, peel-and-stick curb stencils work best with a curb 6” or higher, rolled curb, or on an entirely flat, clean, and smooth surface. Refer to our Installation Instructions for more information on how to prepare your surface prior to application. Do not use on dirty, rough, or uneven surfaces. Curb stencils will not adhere to frozen surfaces.
Many communities identify the homes in their neighborhood with address numbers painted onto the curb. Curb numbers help guests, delivery drivers, and emergency responders find your property easily. Our curb stencil decal is a tool to help you successfully paint your own curb numbers and boost your curb appeal. This is a single use, peel-and-stick stencil cut from exterior grade vinyl with an adhesive backing. 4 inch high numbers & letters are cut out from a solid piece of exterior grade vinyl, 5” tall. It should be applied only to a clean and debris-free surface.
Once properly adhered and masked, spray the stencil with exterior spray paint in the color of your choosing. Once the paint is completely dry, remove the stencil decal, revealing the painted address numbers on the curb. They are available in each of our modern fonts and coordinate with our numbers & letters, plaques, and mailbox decals. Our design team will arrange your curb stencil decal on a single use, peel-and-stick sheet, perfectly spaced and level, for a worry-free process. Proudly made in the USA.
Our curb stencil decals are available in each of our modern fonts. Designed for a standard 6” high curb. Made from exterior-grade vinyl, your numbers & letters are stencil cut from a single peel-and-stick sheet with an adhesive backing, and protective front film to be removed by the installer. Only for use on a clean, dry surface void of debris. Arrives with step-by-step installation instructions. Spray paint not included.
Curb Stencil Decal Uses:
- Concrete vertical curb, concrete sidewalk, curb numbering, address numbering, community numbering, neighborhood curb numbers, single family home, multi-family home, residence, townhouse, condominium, apartment, hotel, rental property, office building, commercial property, and more
Curb Stencil Decal Size:
- 5” high vinyl stencil with 4” high numbers or letters
Curb stencils feature 4” high numbers in your choice of modern font, aligned and spaced on a single use, peel-and-stick sheet. The paint color and degree of contrast will play a role in how well your curb numbers will be seen. Check with your municipality and HOA for any size requirements or restrictions.
Recommended spray paint* colors that coordinate with our vinyl mailbox decals:
- black: Rust-Oleum gloss black
- white: Rust-Oleum gloss white
- silver: Rust-Oleum metallic
- green: Rust-Oleum fluorescent green
- blue: Rust-Oleum gloss spa blue
- orange: Rust-Oleum gloss orange
- copper: Rust-Oleum gold rush
- brass: Rust-Oleum antique brass
- dark bronze: Rust-Oleum espresso
*Spray paint not included.
Place your order and we’ll get to work on your made-to-order vinyl decals.
- Production time is 10 business days
- You’ll receive your tracking number via email
- Decals Delivered via USPS First Class in the USA, Priority Mail internationally
- Need them faster? Email us for expedited shipping options.
Our single use, peel-and-stick curb stencil decals add instant curb appeal! They are available in each of our modern fonts, cut from high-quality, exterior grade vinyl. Our curb stencil decal is an affordable way to make a modern statement for your property.. When choosing your curb stencil decal consider:
- The ideal location to use a curb stencil decal is on a 6” vertical, concrete curb
- Our curb stencil decal works on curbs, sidewalks, and other smooth, dry surfaces
- Installation requires a clean surface, free of debris
- Popular locations for curb stencil decals are in neighborhoods, residential areas, residential communities, commercial plazas, and other commercial areas with vertical curbs
- Preview your numbers & letters in our font styles to get a feel for how it looks
- Choose a font that expresses your aesthetic
- Coordinate with your house numbers, letters, or plaques
Color & Contrast
- Choose a spray paint color that you like, and one that creates contrast
- Coordinate the spray pain color numbers with other elements on your property like trim, or accent colors
- Select a bold, modern color to make a statement